EggRP Community

Register a free account today to become a member of the EggRP Community. Once you have joined you'll be able to participate on the forums and get extra in-game benefits.
For more info on why you should join check out this page.

Truckie Job (NOW LISTEN)

Now i know people will say "Then dont do the job" or "Just change jobs" etc but...

I have 2 issues with this
1. THe truckie wheels needs grips considering you make us go on dirt/gravel etc when going to blaine county etc the the wheels need grips because you just slide everywhere even going at slow speeds
2. Need more places to go to instead of lets say going to the bar twice in one run and then going to another place in one run etc it needs to be different places for each delivery point because it just gets annoying having to go back and forth to the same place TWICE

Listen im just giving feedback on how the job can be better :)

Now i know people will say "Then dont do the job" or "Just change jobs" etc but...

I have 2 issues with this
1. THe truckie wheels needs grips considering you make us go on dirt/gravel etc when going to blaine county etc the the wheels need grips because you just slide everywhere even going at slow speeds
2. Need more places to go to instead of lets say going to the bar twice in one run and then going to another place in one run etc it needs to be different places for each delivery point because it just gets annoying having to go back and forth to the same place TWICE

Listen im just giving feedback on how the job can be better :)
More places with the bigger truck if i am correct, not sure.