EggRP

Register a free account today to become a member of the EggRP Community. Once you have joined you'll be able to participate on the forums and get extra in-game benefits.
For more info on why you should join check out this page.

mods and shaders

Gary Blue(saundy)

Silver Donator
Hi egg's!

I wanted to enhance my game as i seen some nice enviroments from streamers.
Just wanted to check
A> Is this allowed mods in the egg RP
B> Which ones would work best with the EGG platfom.
I have carried out modding for online and story mod over the years just not i na FIVE M server.

Thanks in advance :)

Jack Timothy

Staff member
Mod
Hello mate!

We allow graphics mods so long as they do not provide you with an advantage over other players.

A very popular graphics mod is called Natural Visions Evolved or NVE. This mod operates fine with egg and makes your game look beautiful. Definitely something to look into.

All the best mate, let us know if you have any further questions.

Last edited:
Like Jack said above, a popular one is NVE (Natural Visions Evolved) it is recommended for high-tier computers as it may take a major hit on a lower system.

I have around a mid-tier PC and enjoy using a shader called "Project Rogue" that is free. (
) to my knowledge NVE is a monthly subscription.

malt

Gold Donator
Like Jack said above, a popular one is NVE (Natural Visions Evolved) it is recommended for high-tier computers as it may take a major hit on a lower system.

I have around a mid-tier PC and enjoy using a shader called "Project Rogue" that is free. (
) to my knowledge NVE is a monthly subscription.
You get NVE at Razed is creating mods and shaders for PC games | Patreon by purchasing the gold or platnium tier subscription. Once you subbed you can download it and cancel the subscription. However if you want to keep on getting the updates they release you will have to resub.