EggRP Community

Register a free account today to become a member of the EggRP Community. Once you have joined you'll be able to participate on the forums and get extra in-game benefits.
For more info on why you should join check out this page.

Improving Shooting out of cars/decreasing the frequency of people shooting out of cars

I wanted to suggest a new system in which players are only able to shoot in the First Person POV out of a moving vehicle. I suggest this because it would severely decrease the amount of shooting out of cars without ruling out shooting out of cars completely as it is more realistic than removing it altogether.

I wanted to suggest a new system in which players are only able to shoot in the First Person POV out of a moving vehicle. I suggest this because it would severely decrease the amount of shooting out of cars without ruling out shooting out of cars completely as it is more realistic than removing it altogether.
Honestly sounds like a good idea

nuchoman

No, but that doesn't stop people from shooting out of a car with an SMG in third person anyway. Toms suggestion would actually balance it out a lot imo.
This sums it up pretty well, balancing it out without removing it which is more unrealistic then realistic

Is shooting out of cars in any capacity really contributing to quality RP?
It still may not contribute to the best RP but it balances shooting out of a vehicle a lot more compared to what it is now, First Person limits you to shooting In front of you and a little bit to the side rather than for example getting in a cop pursuit and spraying a SMG directly out the back with cops unable to do anything about it. It will limit the amount of shooting out of cars because its far easier to get out and shoot rather than try in first person.