EggRP Community

Register a free account today to become a member of the EggRP Community. Once you have joined you'll be able to participate on the forums and get extra in-game benefits.
For more info on why you should join check out this page.

Gangs and Robberies?

I and a couple of mates are thinking of making a gang, we decided on an illegal one but whilst reading through the rules before applying, it says that if you're just gonna be going around robbing that you will be removed from the city? What else am I meant to do if I was in an illegal gang? Also, if we were to go around robbing players, if we just did bank robberies, we would be banned but what else should an illegal gang do to make an easy and good profit? (This isn't a how to make money I am just confused on the rule on being removed if you only want to do robberies) The only things that a gang could do would be kidnapping and selling drugs which is only one of 2 methods to make money?

I am just very confused on how the 'removed from the city if your only contribution to the city is robbery' is going to work for gangs to make $.

Sorry if the question is a bit confusing.
if this question doesn't belong on here and it belongs in a ticket-type situation please reply to it mentioning it! :)

uki

Admin
There is plenty of roleplay you can do as a group aside from robberies, for example drug production and distribution, etc

The rule is to prevent groups of players going around the entire session doing nothing but robbing people, leading to a server full of the only RP interactions being robbed or getting robbed

There is plenty of roleplay you can do as a group aside from robberies, for example drug production and distribution, etc

The rule is to prevent groups of players going around the entire session doing nothing but robbing people, leading to a server full of the only RP interactions being robbed or getting robbed
oh alright makes alot more sense now! Thanks mate!